*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/194345-Good-weekend
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#194345 added September 23, 2002 at 1:42am
Restrictions: None
Good weekend
well fitz was great. Happy b-day Terry and Gary. Well i met some old as friends guys and gals that i never knew were still around. We exchanged numbers to be able to keep in touch. We sang and danced and had a great time. I went and chilled with them today. Cathy wants me to hook up with one of her friends not sure how that will work out, but who knows. We all b.sed and talked of old times. hung out is all we did. Also heard from somone that caught me out the blue ANI!!!!!!!!! damn i was shocked. I was in the shower getting ready to go out tonight and i look and see that someone called. Saw this weird ass number and called it. she said Ani and i didn;t snap, she says boston, i was LIKE OHHH SHITTT!!! its ANI!!!!!!! lol i was smileing big, i haven't heard her voice in the longest time. Miss talking to that sweetheart. Also made me think of Heather and Justin hopeing everything is ok. Definitly like to see if she is doing great or not. Probably going to go threw our old stuff and remember the good times. Never know maybe i move to N.Y. to get away from all this bullshit.

Well need to call van but she fell asleep, also need to call jamie, she'll be mad if i dont call. Also super excited to get my next tatoo completed this wensday damn i am pumped. can;t waite. well night everyone

© Copyright 2002 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/194345-Good-weekend