*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/195949-Good-over-all
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#195949 added September 30, 2002 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
Good over all
well this week was like any other week.

we all went out on friday night played pool , car show, etc... ok time. LOL some 02 WS6 reved his shit up to me 2 times i told him he was stock. He got all pissed off. Thought it was going to be a fight or a race. He says i got an exasht and i started loling. he pulls around ask what i have, 01 SS. he was like how much, i said 500.00 on the race, to pay my next car note. (lol) he backs down. Made me sick, he talks about wanting to race another SS i was like what b.s. i could call Richard and only will run for 6g - 7,000.00 only. mustang power, hehe. Saterday was even better. Went and played in a pool tournament w/ houston F bodies. Came out with 3rd place. and my best friend comes out with 2nd. i was like damn i feel good i was a apart in showing him how to play. i scrathched the cue so i lost against him. But drinks , free pool, cool people. talked about cars all night met people that was nice and like to cruise and hang out. We are already invited to the pub this week to play lisa and dean. Lisa also invited me to her house in november for another f bodie party. Come to find out she lives near the pub. Later that same night we went out and hanged with the Westside mustangs crew. Dude another set of cool mother fuckers. We had a blast. Nothin but drinks, lesbians, and 1 drunk ass dog. lol . Tasted some of the nastyest alchy ever, NEVER DRINK 99 BANANAS. NASTY!!!!!!! we exchanged tats and one guy wants me to draw him one. after that we ate grab some drinks. came home.

Sad to say late sunday morrning found out that Tessa was in the hospital from the night before. She blacked out at the party she was at. Also when she got home she stopped breatheing. Father woke up fast and took her to the hospital. she is currently going in and out of a comma. they said that 350 is known to kill a person in alcho level. she was at 580. she is lucky to be alive. We are not sure of all the details but her father is thinking about pressing charges. Wanted to go see her lastnight be could not cause of visiting hours. waiteing to hear what happens.

Last i heard her eyes are open and she is awake. Tessa is one toufgh bitch. *Bigsmile* hope you come out ok gal.

© Copyright 2002 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/195949-Good-over-all