*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198033-
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#198033 added October 10, 2002 at 1:15am
Restrictions: None
???????
well been a while, hmm where to begin. Well yesterday i wanted to write in here but did not have the time. So i guess today will have to do. Some weird shit happen, in the last few days. First off i have met like 5 of the coolest gals. The other day one came over she wanted a bit more then playfullness. But i had a enlighten moment. I thought about the last 2 SERIOUS gals in my life, (Trisha and Aubrey). Damn it was like it didn't bother me. I was smileing and i was like what the hell, it was as if something in the back of my mind just snapped. It was a Total shock for me. Then on top of that, Jeniffer was on me. She calls me her drinking buddy, cool, sweet, great gal over all. Met Rebeca today damn so much in common its not even funny. She has 2 kids which is great at least i would think so. *Bigsmile* Britny another cool chick which likes to chill and have fun. Vanessa great gal which i think my friend is falling for her. and another gal which i can;t remember her name just met her and she loves Bikes and we where having a blast also has a child and already been devoriced and only 18. well guess shit happens. All these new people to chill and hang with and all the better. I've met so many people playing pool all night its been a new adventure every night. I hope Aubrey found what she was looking for, as well as Trisha. Cause one things for sure i've learned is you can waite around for someone to step up to the plate, you have to be met on those grounds before doing so. Cars been in the shop for some time for the clutch and flywheel. I also met some new guys off HTR a new site where whats seems to be every damn group out of houston in one joint. Been a blast, about to race Quick96 a stock 4.6 mustang. Well about to get drug, met 2 guys which i have helped fix there cars. Helped mike fix his shit with help from kyle and advice as we worked on it. Helped Kyle fix his ride for Mopar Nationals, he says he placed 7 th and a dail in at 15.1 but unforsure. Truck used to run 14.7's also fucked up on him he had to be towed home the other day cause the truck was supposed to be a garage truck not a daily driver but everyone loves to show off. SS might be going for sale, to many memories i dont need, not sure parents are trying to change my mind on keeping. (might be working) Seems like all the parts to the puzzle of my life are actually starting to get back on track and normal. NO DRAMA. no sure how long or if i will get a gal soon. Never know maybe help me out or make me fall on my face again. With every fish in the sea there is a price to pay or a chance that you must be willing to take.

Take the good along with the bad.
night Jew out

© Copyright 2002 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198033-