*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198869-DAMN-LEAVE-ME-ALONE
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#198869 added October 14, 2002 at 3:13am
Restrictions: None
DAMN, LEAVE ME ALONE
Well what started to be a good morning only turns to be a distressful night. Well I was walking home from Chris's house, car still in the shop. Felt that cool breeze glide past my face, I was in a place no one could touch me. Or so I thought. The day went rather well, played the guitar and fixed a car for a friend. Went and played pool like we usually do. This night was different then any other thoe, we decided to leave at 12:00 instead of 2:00. Well while everything went well, besides the normal upset shit talking we do to each other on our pool game. I got an IM from a person I had not a clue about. Patrick, Patrick has been trying to get dales number for the past month or more. So then he lied to me and says that he called last week, doesn’t care not my problem. He mentioned that the problem in the past he spoke to my sister about, well that’s my sister and not me. Glad she forgave you. Jackass. All he wants is his number, which will not roll off my lips. Also tonight I got a very disturbing email on stories.com. Ohh shit I am still pissed off by this whole ordeal. Well turns out I am an abusive and cheating boyfriend. Glad this was brought to my attention cause I was unaware of this. Well easily to say I have never hit nor cheated on any women before. Also what came to my attention was that I have been driving by her house a lot. LMAO, get over yourself. I have better things to do then to drive by your house. Shit if I were driving by your house then I would call, if I were that obsessive. I can understand Justin’s point of view in this case; he drives a hard argumentative on this. But the things that he said where way out of place, I so wanted to fight and would have put him in the hospital. Aubrey doesn’t think I would do anything, yet I was the dude that punked her little racing buddies with mommies and daddies cars. Funny how someone can tell lies and then start to believe themselves. A gal’s story changes only after you’re not with them. And now she accuses me of cheating on her, lmao never. She believes I was cheating on her with trisha.. Well I wish I could talk to trisha cause I guess she is the other part to this puzzle she knows I did nothing with her while I was with Aubrey. Shit I went on double dates with Kyle with her when we started to go out. He knows the dates so well why not ask him. Well then she spoke of maturity well, how mature is it to speak over im, and start shit? I made the offer to drive down to tomball, but he is some where else. Well yet again just like what Aubrey says I obviously know nothing.... Exactly I know nothing, yet I am not the one making assumptions about our relationship. Cause all that you think is real is fake, a lie, and all it is, is a cover for you to hide the truth so you can believe it all you want. Cause you need it so bad you have to hold on cause you don’t want to believe you where wrong. Since you already know Aubrey can never be wrong she will live on and exceed everyone. Well I will close this and leave this dog to die, and continue to write, as I feel fit.

In the court of law this statement is held best, figure if the statement can work for those that are guilt then it could work for those that are innocent. “If there is beyond a shadow of a dought that he is not guilty then plead, not guilty.” I ask you this one question am I Guilty….

I believe I am only guilty of too much love for one girl who was not ready to be serious and grow up

Lies get you nowhere
Boy do i feel sorry for you now more then ever before Aubry. Hope you get help, cause whatever it is, It's Seriously fucking with your head and judgement.

© Copyright 2002 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/198869-DAMN-LEAVE-ME-ALONE