*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203463-Bitch
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#203463 added November 3, 2002 at 3:21am
Restrictions: None
Bitch
Well, tonight was Homecoming. Pretty much went as I thought it would. Sarah would try to kiss me, and she did try, damn near fucking begged for a kiss, but I just can't get involved with another Erin. Hung out with Aimee most of the time. Don't know if I ever introduced these two people. Sarah is a freshman who has a crush on me and is trying to date me by any means neccisary while I'm trying to not date her by any means neccisary. Aimee has a thing for me too, but she's a junior and she's a lot more active than Sarah. Sarah just wants to hug and slow dance which was pretty much what we did the entire time, that and she kept forcing my hands to brush against her tits. Like that'll get me, hehe. The only bad thing about Aimee is that she has a boyfriend who I know. I'd feel like shit if I basically just stole her away from him, just ain't my steeze. So I'm keeping my distance on her too. Overall, it was a nice Homecoming.
Then I got home and played some neopets for awhile, talked to some people, and around 1:30-2am I got a phone call from my brother. He's in jail. He got pulled over and caught with weed. Now he's gonna fry because he was on probation. Now they're going to bring up his other case he had which was posession of Crystal Meth and $3k on him. He is definately going to fry. After hearing this, I just had to tell someone, I just need to let atleast one person know what's going on. Well, the only person available was Danielle.
I figured, "Why not? She could probably understand." Fuck no. Not today she can't. I try to be nice at first. She says she's in the middle of a deep conversation, I ask if she wants me to leave her alone. She says she doesn't know, pretty typical of her. Then says that the conversation is coming to an end, so that gives me the green light. I tell her that my brother just got caught with weed and he's on probation. No simpathy at all, not even a "that sucks." You know what I get? "That's what you get." I mean, not one fucking hint of feeling. She may not like me, but what the fuck got into her? Then she says "You do illegal stuff, you should accept the consequences. I'm going to bed, night." Fucking judging my brother like he's a full out fucking druggie living on the streets. He got better grades than she could ever hope to get. Get's up at 5am every morning for work, never missing a day. You don't fucking judge my brother.
So this is to you Danielle. Fuck you. You've been a fucking bitch to everyone at Stop and Shop except for a choice few. Untwist your fucking panties. NO ONE CARES ABOUT PETER ANYMORE! WE ARE ALL SICK OF HEARING ABOUT IT! I hope you fucking cry.
I'll probably regret this later, but not now. Right now I fucking mean it. Fucking pissed off. I so hope you read this, Danielle.

© Copyright 2002 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203463-Bitch