*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203825-Lovers-respond-to-whispers-not-shouts
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#203825 added November 7, 2002 at 10:41am
Restrictions: None
"Lovers respond to whispers, not shouts"
These journal entries ascend instead of descend. I'd like it better if item #1 was at the top of the item list and not at the bottom of the page somewhere.

Once again I've taken a line from a poem that I've already written...why?...Who cares...I just do.

This one was taken from "My Constant Star". Of all the poems I've written, I think this was the most fun to write. I got lost in it. It could have gone on and on. I wrote it when I used to write at Poetry.com and they have a 20 line limit if I remember correctly, otherwise it would have went on and on.

The power keeps going off here...I might have to finish this later...Talk about aggravating...I have to restart the computer and log on again every time. First MAJOR snowstorm of the season...we've had some green Christmases...(Christmas's?...Christmai?...Octopus...
Octopi)...the last few years with little or no snow until late December. This will be hard for me to stay focused...but who really cares?...It's not like these entries mean anything.

What matters is going to bed at night and not feeling ashamed of what I did that day...Treating others with respect...Even if I think they're crappy human beings...The users and the takers. Who am I to judge anyways?. I believe in acceptance and not judging. That doesn't mean I don't have my own opinions...As long as no one is getting hurt...I'm not trying to ram my moral beliefs down someone else's throat...Live and let live...I love that line..."LIVE AND LET LIVE"...What a great line!

I'd like to take this moment to say hi to my "cyber snooper"...I'm not offended...I'm flattered.

It's nice being snowed in...no place to go...fire blazing away...A great time to write...If only the power will stay on...

© Copyright 2002 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/203825-Lovers-respond-to-whispers-not-shouts