*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208494-leslies-party
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#208494 added November 24, 2002 at 2:19am
Restrictions: None
leslie's party
just read my entry titled 'hello'. I sound like a schizo at the end don't i? well today i went to leslies party. my god there was so many people there. of course i was one of the two people that went late. the party started at 8 and i got there at 9:30. and guess what the cutest guys there left when i got there, doesn't that just suck? remember that cousin that leslie wanted to set me up with and i was like no. well i actually saw him in real life and well lets just say i asked who he was right away. he was wearing all black, (very tragic and fine!) and a blow out and silver glasses he looked very new yorkerish. also very tall. i'm not sure if he's as cute as i think he is being that i didnt have my glasses on at the time. but the little i can see was pretty good *wink. also there was another guy, quizno's (thats the guy in blacks' "name") friend. he was very pale and from what my blind eyes could see very cute! also left when i got there. when i finally got to leslies house there was people outside and of course w/o my glasses i couldnt tell who it was so i was trying to get my glasses and then i couldnt close my purse and all the while the people outside were wondering what the hell i was doing. well i finally got out and this guy with a sort of beenie...who looked like a skateborder was like looking for a party i'm like yea. hes like well it got broke up b/c there was so much drinking (HE WAS KIDDING!!!!). so i was like really or something and then i think the pale dude or maybe it was someone else (who looked cute) said did u RSVP i was like no and i walked into the room and there was sooooo many people half of them i didnt know. high school people, friends of leslie and her cousin. well i actually should be sleeping or doing my h.w. tomorrow i have practice from 1-7 and mom wants to go to this festival b4 that and i have yet to do ANY of my h.w. for monday. :( I hate h.w.! i dont wanna go to highschool any more. why cant they let us have a life on the weekends, atleast?


© Copyright 2002 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/208494-leslies-party