*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212272-catch-up-on-it-all
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#212272 added December 9, 2002 at 6:11am
Restrictions: None
catch up on it all
I know I’ve been gone a while but my pc, working 2 jobs working nights and never able to really do much. Good news is my car broke on me again so added a bunch of new parts. I have gotten an even better time then I already did at the track. The clutch is still stock but gave me problems, I took it for warranty work and they told me I would have to pay it and the new parts I spoke about they tried to void my warranty. Well after 2 weeks of fighting them I won and they eat the clutch and fly wheel, slave and master cylinder. HAH fuck you Chevy see if I ever buy another sports car form you. Currently trying to buy another car, which turns out it’s a bike. Got 2 dirt bikes and a 600 gxr. Not bad but still have to learn my shit on it be fore I kill my self. Working to jobs to get the better things in life. All the money going on adding my new car parts had about 20 hours of O/T last week and this pay check will be fat fat enough to get my 12 bolt paid off and put on. Waiting to see how everything goes. I have a few new writings that I have yet to post due to O.S. problems on my home machine. Never have time to fix it. Once I do I will be sure to post them. Been back with my car guys unlike before due to gals that don’t understand or don’t like it. But I’ve been having a blast. Concerts saliva, buzz fest x, puddle of mudd, creed, just to name a few I have been going to. Criger and me jammed this weekend. Nothing major but getting back into it. Before work today I went to the park where I have not been since everything with the last gal. I thought about a lot of things and especially that I would have been married dec 07 well guess it was not ment to be. Still hate the fact that I am hated by another past gal. But funny how you can never are friends after everything and how all the truth comes out. Best of luck to all and everyone. Ohh shit almost forgot I will be going to see my x in new York in January been a long time and she wants to see me and turns out she’s pregnant so going to go see her baby. Posted it on the web boards and turns out I have a lot of people that want to make it a major road trip to the north and have a place to stay. Hope it all goes well.

© Copyright 2002 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/212272-catch-up-on-it-all