*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217363-Doesnt-that-hurt
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#217363 added February 6, 2003 at 5:11pm
Restrictions: None
"Doesn't that hurt?"
Goodbye Hollow Man


I knew he wouldn't be around for long. This Gary's STOKED!!!! *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*
*Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*

It doesn't take very much to make me happy. Even little things can get me back on course in nothing flat. *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*

I'm able to listen to Leaving Las Vegas again. *Bigsmile* (I've just realized how gorgeous Sherl Crow is!!!!) *Heart* I lost the tape in Mitchell's room...my fault...anything brought into Mitchell's room only has a 50/50 chance of ever being found again...or at least for a frustratingly long time later.

Mitchell's a great person...kind...loyal...
fantastic sense of humor...but he's a slob. That's his biggest fault. Sorry Mitchell He still hasn't grasped the concept of "A place for everything and everything in it's place" yet. He leaves stuff everywhere...where ever he was last looking at something...that's where he'll leave it.

It's great to have some sort of direction again. *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile* I'm of two minds when it comes to routines. They're good for forcing me to get things done. As long as I don't start treating them as religious dogma or something and lose sight of my original goal. I still need to be adaptable and not go beserk if something comes up and I'm 20 minutes behind schedule.

I use to work out in the mornings. Logically that IS the best time for it. Get it out of the way...and be energized. Trouble is...I'm not a morning person but a night owl. Mornings are also the busiest part of my day. I'm still deciding...when and even what...to pack into my day. Writings going to be in there somewhere...

"Unclear...the future is"...as Yoda would say. :)

It's ALWAYS best to write when Mitchell's not around...

evil...messy...Mitchell... Boo Hiss *Angry*

This IS his computer after all. When it was both guy's...I could easily play one off against the other...and use it when I wanted to...which back then...wasn't very much at all. (I used to play some online triva...check out eBay a little...and some porn sites *Smile* ) I'll bet some of you don't know if I was serious then or not *Confused*......Mmmmmmmmmmm.....mystery...?????????
I like to be thought of as being mysterious...but not in a creepy stalker kinda way. (I hope that answers that question) *Smile*

I do know that starting now...If I'm going to write something in my journal...I wont read my emails first. I can be influenced by other's moods. What you'll be reading will be 100% pure Thumbsucker at that moment.

Speaking of emails...my Writing.Com inbox was completely filled today. I was afraid this might happen. I'm permitted 250 until I upgrade and it's been hovering around 243 for sometime. In a funny sorta way...it was very relaxing having it completely filled. Like how I felt when I shut off the call display and answering machine for the first time...freedom. I'll reread some of the older emails...and once again...trash something beautiful that someone special once wrote to me. *Frown*

I'm REALLY looking forward to writing a Haircut Day 2 soon...I'd love it to be today...but Mitchell's going to be phoning me for a possible ride later. If that falls through...and if there's time...then it will be written today. *Bigsmile* (I'm never quite sure how or where my writing will take me...I have a brief opening in my head...nothing more yet.)

I've already chosen some photos of the guys that I hope I can post here. We're looking into scanners vs digital cameras. Wont be able to get the computer looked at until next week most likely.


I best go...

Stay Stoked *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*
*Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*

Thumb *Smile**Smile**Smile**Smile*

© Copyright 2003 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217363-Doesnt-that-hurt