*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217532-All-the-A-guys
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#217532 added January 3, 2003 at 2:18am
Restrictions: None
All the A guys
I have had a revelation while being on my winter vacation. I'm not sure what day it was but I realized that any guy that I have EVER been remotely interested in, no wait thats not accurate, all the guys that have made my heart skip beats have names that start with the letter A. I am DEAD serious, every single one of them. Even the one in pre-k. FReAky? Or maybe Fate just trying to give me a clue? SHe works in mysterious ways, u know. Just like any woman would. hee hee.
Heres the list of them i order of appearance in my life:
Antonio
Alberto
Anibal
Albert (another one)
Ariel
Alan
tell me that isnt the coolest thing you've heard?

Now that last one shouldnt really be there but he's the guy that one of my best friends Tigresseshat (I would put the link but I dont know if they changed the way you put link here on stories, tsk tsk and I'm suppose to be a preferred author, sorry SM's :() said that i would like. i saw him at a party, i'm not sure if i talked about him in the entry previous to this one. he can dance pretty well and hes sorta cute but i doubt anything will come of it. He's already in love with some one else and I'm not lovable.

That second to last name on the list was explained in a previous entry....one entitled summer camp or something to that effect. I have found myself thinking about him lately...when i have completely gotten over him.....I guess its like going back to the scene a loved one used to be in even though u know they are gone...no actually thats a bad comparison..i dont know what its like! anyways........the song by avril lavigne....not skate boi the very first one reminds me of him.......thats was the song he was singing and he was like "so u think i wouldn;t knw this song either,huh?" cuz i had caught him singing a song and i was like i didnt think u;d know that song. anyways its not like u care. but i had to get over him because 1. he's a player and a flirt and 2.my friend from the same summer camp was interested in him and sorta started to see him......in a noncommital way of course. but i'm happy i;m over him.......we would have NEVER made it.

today Sean was like "no one was looking at you anyways." he was referring to when we both went to the movies. see in order for u to understand what the hell i'm talking about i'll have to explain the whole damn story but see i'm in the middle of brushing my teeth....well actually the toothbrush is in my mouth and my hand are on the keys.......so i'll let u know when i'm done

insert jeopardy music here

actually i change my mind i dont wanna write anymore. i'll talk to u later...remind me to tell u about armando......i dont like him but something happened. and as u can see its with antoher A

© Copyright 2003 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/217532-All-the-A-guys