*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219845-The-Ugly-faces-of-midterms
by Seaoh
Rated: 13+ · Book · Other · #431565
L.I.F.E. L-ove I-ndividuality F-or E-ver, hehe :)
#219845 added January 11, 2003 at 4:48am
Restrictions: None
The Ugly faces of midterms
well its midterm time again....except this time they are highschool midterms and now we actually have essay midterms and objective midterms. yesterday i had programming and history essay midterms. they lack writing style, organization, beautifying (LoL) qualities. but i dont think that matters for those essays, atleaast i hope not. today i had english and math. of course menasche's essay gave everyone hand cramps, and i was sooooooo scared i wasnt going to finish. you see you have to do a rough draft and a final draft and if he doesnt see a significant amount if improvement from rough to funal he'll take points off. thats why i purposelly added new stuff in blue on the rough draft. and menasche is a clever one. his other 9 English IB class took their essay yesterday so everyone asked what the prompt was.......but he changed it, atleast now we had the same advantage.....none!
along with the essay in math we had to do a chapter test....my goodness was this one section HARD!!!!!!! I dont know how i came out with a B! i would have been happier with an A but considering the present situation a B is greatly accepted. i;ll have to go over that part over and over for the objective part if the essay. well i dont really feel like talking anymore, night night.

© Copyright 2003 Seaoh (UN: poetessa at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Seaoh has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/219845-The-Ugly-faces-of-midterms