*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221668-been-a-while
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#221668 added January 19, 2003 at 3:32am
Restrictions: None
been a while
well everything is good, after all the debts i owed and owe curently all bills have been caught up. I have bought several car upgrades and mods for the car to be fixed or just a bit faster ;). New rims sold the 98 5 stars to a guy got about 400 cash for them with bad tiers. Bought me some chrome 10 -spoke and placed a order for some welds with et's going to put some 17x11's on the car with a spacer. Still gotta pay chris and vanessa back. but all bills good, work good, new gal thats been doing great. Been going to north side often and hanging with some friends and some drive this way on firday nights to chill so its all good. The cars now running better then its ever been and pulling harder. Looking forward to febuary for the SLP day and also the Gumball run this year. We had the Ls1Tec group cruise today that was a great turn out with the viper leading the way and the z06 with nothing but SS's, WS6's and firehawks. Went to my cousins, son's baptisum. Hung out with the guys, put some bbq on the grill, watched movies and played games. well everything is getting back oon track with my life and bills and no stress. Finially back to how i want it all to be.

peace and goodnight to all.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/221668-been-a-while