*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235742-the-request-line-is-open
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#235742 added April 6, 2003 at 4:22am
Restrictions: None
the request line is open
first of all i jus wanna say IM GOIN TO SEE EVANESCENCE!!!!! YAY!!!! Perk got the tickets yesterday. probably said it yesterday too but this is worth repeating. they have the some of the best lyrics ive heard in a long time. i hope they play "fields of innocence" my god its like a mirror into my thoughts. Perk is in fayettville tonight and there is nothing goin on so here i am sittin at my computer on a saturday night like a loser--oh well. no one is on, so im startin a new project. by request from a fellow author, im going to start adding somewhat of a autobiographical segment at the end of my entries, as i have time. adding it at the end so that anyone who just wants to know whats goin on now can just read the day's entry and skip that part. for everyone else though this is both the story of the true soap opera (things are relatively normal--relative of course being compared to what it was--since ive moved home), and for the people like me--a chance to pick my brain, to find out how i came to be who i am today. i dont know who all reads this, but mainly this is for you--unionpoet, chris, and groovepoets. you are the ppl that i know read this and that i think would be interested.

I know that i should probably start with my parents, mainly dad, because i think thats what started the whole chain reaction, but to tell you the truth, i dont really feel like writing about that right now. i didnt promise that this would be in the correct order. now....da dum da dum

CHAPTER 1---AWW FUCK IT ILL WRITE ABOUT DAD--HE IS THE BEGINNING OF ALL THIS.

where to begin, as this is the longest period of time ill write about, but it is also further away in my mind so ill just touch on the main parts--so much has happened since then that it has been kind of pushed into the cobwebs by the last 6 yrs. anyway on with the story, course as soon as i started to write, brent got online so im havin to write in between but he'll go to bed soon probably.
ok back to the subject at hand--dad grew up on a dairy farm his dad was the stereotype man of the 40's--grown men dont cry, in fact they leave the raisin to the women type thing. now this is important for two reasons: one--it meant that i had to get up at about 5 or 6 am for most of my life (note--i am NOT a morning person unless im still awake from the night before about to go to bed), two--he tried sometimes but emotionally he was a lot like his dad--unemotional (unless it was anger) theres more to it then that, but ill go into each individually.
from sixth grade on, when we went to a private school (went to a private school 1 and 2nd, home schooled 3-5), we had to get up at 6, clean our rooms, get dressed, and get to the kitchen by 7 for bible study (my dad is extremely religious--ok by the time i get done with this thatll have to wait for another day this will be long enough) we got scores on our room--seriously he had a list of things and rated them a 1-3 depending on how well it was done. course, cleaning has never been high on my priority list, hiding soemwhere and sleeping an extra 30 min was, so i never did very well on those sheets. the bad thing was that what you made on your room score was directly related to allowance, and permission to go places.

ok everyone got on when i started writing, so thats as far as i got in between messages. its now 3:30am so im gonna have to just leave it at that for now--chapter 1 part 2 coming soon......



© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235742-the-request-line-is-open