*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235896
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#235896 added April 7, 2003 at 4:42am
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty-Two
         I was sleeping when my sister burst into my room. My mind did not think to question how she had got past the prowling teachers and what she was doing here. All it wanted was to SLEEP. She was telling me something about Snape and Daniel about to get into a duel and I was merely nodding my head as she sat on the bed. After a few moments of me nodding and saying "Uh huh.. Huh... yeah.... zzzzzz" she grabbed my hands and forced her mind to link with mine.
         As her mind flowed over mine I was immediately alert. That was the equivalent of a cold shower on me. I also saw and experienced what she did. I saw it all, how she had rushed up to Daniel and hugged him and doing her best imitation of a little girl to try and stop them. It worked, but also backfired at the same time. Hiei and Shuura were positively livid! That was another problem all by itself, but I kept my peace. As I listened to the exchange between them, a sneaking suspicion at the back of my mind was confirmed.
         Barb and Snape were together, and it had taken place before I threw that guy into the hospital. Thank goodness. My sister then showed me the reasons why she had not appeared for the training, and I laughed. It was because she was trying to calm down two very, very annoyed youkais. Of course, one is still scared of her and the other was angry that she didn't allow him to fight for her. At that point, we both had the same thought, Men!
         "I think he's here again, 'Nee-chan," she said when she finally broke off the link.
         "That idiot?" I asked. We were both referring to Lucius Malfoy.
         "Yes. I'm a little scared of him, so..." she began when I sighed.
         "Sleep here for now, Imouto. I'll go and check on that," I said, getting out of bed.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/235896