*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238392
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#238392 added April 23, 2003 at 1:25am
Restrictions: None
Day Twenty-Seven, Part Two
         The weather was quite mild as we crossed the veil, but it was holwing on the other side. There were fierce storms and horrible winds, but it was nothing that could not be stopped with a little 'chi' for shielding. The three of us stood close together and moved in a group. I was generating the shield this time around. Hiei was looking for the others and Kurama, well... Kurama was not quite 'prepared' to help.
         "HEY THERE!" someone shouted so loudly that all of us fell down.
         Hiei bared his teeth in anger, while Kurama was moaning from pain. "Who the?" I asked. Both of them replied, "Yusuke."

         "Konichiwa, Minna-san! Hey, where's Botan?" Yusuke asked. He was of medium-height, with slicked back hair and a rather comical face.
         "Botan's still in England. This kitsune is drunk, so can we get to somewhere where I don't have to hear him moan?" Hiei said.
         "And this is the girl responsible for Kurama's condition. She's Naoko," he continued grudgingly.
         "Water..." Kurama croaked. Hey, alcohol is dehydrating.
         "Nice to meet you, Naoko," Yusuke said, holding his hand out.
         "Nice to meet you too," I shook his hand. Both of us ignored Hiei's growls.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/238392