*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240389-finals-week-SUCKS
Rated: 18+ · Book · Adult · #619079
my somewhat deviant life, and experiences this is me, take it--or leave it
#240389 added May 6, 2003 at 1:08am
Restrictions: None
finals week SUCKS!!!
ok kinda back to fucking myself here. i should be studying right now. i have a midterm and final to take in acting class tomorrow and a business cal test to take wed. i need to be studying for both tonight but you can see what im doing. ive looked over some stuff but as far as studying ive done SHIT. I have to work tomorrow night--thats why im needin to study for calc tonight but oh well. im thinkin about goin to bed. im pretty tired. maybe if i go to bed now i can get up in the morning and actually study--yeah right but its an idea.

talked to gary for a while, hes back in jonesboro for the moment. one of his friends asked if he was talkin to his girlfriend ha ha, hes like nope im talkin to Joy. good answer. if im his girlfriend after 2 days of hangin out and one actual date then theres a problem here.

trying to decide whether to go to jonesboro or LR to go to school. i could go to both eventually. LR doesnt want to give me enough money and Jonesboro is cheaper so i could squeak by probably. gary keeps tryin to talk me into jonesboro but if i did go that wouldnt have anything to do with it, just tryin to get somewhere and keep goin with this school shit. actually going to school with him and jodi (the guy i mentioned off hand but forgot to tell the story about the other night LOL) might be a bad idea. id never get anything done--oh well. we'll see what happens.
i think im off to bed
oh yeah i went shopping today got some shirts cause i had NO summer clothes at all i had like 2 shirts. next on the agenda is some shorts and pants, and a pair of nice sandals to wear with my skirts.
ok later

© Copyright 2003 beautiful_cynic (UN: camelyn at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
beautiful_cynic has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/240389-finals-week-SUCKS