*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244743-Conseqeunces
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#244743 added June 8, 2003 at 9:54pm
Restrictions: None
Conseqeunces
         "No, Su!"I held my sister close as she tried to get near Aniki. "We have something else to do, and this cannot wait! He'll be fine! We need to get the man who drew him to this!" I reminded her.
         "Where is Voldie?" she said, her tone murderous.
         The both of us looked to where the fighting was. Barbara had changed into an enormous griffin, with touches of the Orient about her. She looked as though she was about to gobble up Voldie. It was then too, that we saw the Queen Of Fate. Karma was looking on with a look of amusement. We went to her, careful to circumvent everyone who were watching the fight.
         "Hello daughters. How are you? It's been a long time, hasn't it?" she asked.
         "Lady Karma," the both of us knelt on one knee.
         "We are at a nexus, my children. I guess you would have already guessed that when you saw me. What happens now, I can't even predict. That man's life is about to be cut short. His time is up. How you do it makes the difference," she said, disappearing.
         "Knives or hooks?" my sister asked.
         "Hooks. I want him to suffer," she said.
         "Fine. A thorned whip will do nicely then," I grinned at her.
         Then we went to kill Voldie.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/244743-Conseqeunces