*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245421-Never-disturb-Angels
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#245421 added June 12, 2003 at 5:43am
Restrictions: None
Never disturb Angels...
         Yokoshima had joined us. Like most of his kind, he was quite alive and very, how shall I put it... Indestructible. Not to mention very stubborn. He was insistent that he follow us. When we saw the griffin, all three of us stopped in our tracks.
         "He nearly ate me!" he said.
         Our reaction was automatic. Sukina and I rapped him sharply on the head. "Sifidilius is fighting Lord Voldemort. You cannot interfere," Severus Snape said.
         "We can't. He must be brought to justice," Yokoshima's voice was changed and his eyes were glazed.
         "We have to obey that order, Severus. That's a direct order from Shiyou Ruyuki," Sukina said.
         "Then I'll stop you!" Malfoy said, taking out his wand.
         "I'll take care of him. The two of you go. Barbara must not be allowed to kill him, that is your job and tasks. Complete it," Yokoshima said in that disembodied voice.

         As we walked away, we heard Yokoshima and Severus ganging up on Lucius. "Three thousand gold coins that Lucius gets thrown into the hospital for six months, without physio-therapy," Sukina said as we walked away.
         "Is that with or without magic?" I asked.
         "Sifidilius, you're not serious about them hurting me!" we heard him whine in desperation. Turning, we saw that Severus and Yokoshima were advancing on him with menacing looks.
         "Three months with magic," Sukina said.
         "You're on," I replied.

         Barbara as the griffin turned to glance at us. She looked in alarm at Lucius's state. She went pale and looked as if the world was about to end..not really anyways..literally.
         "Sevvie-kins, don't you dare." The look on her face would have scared the crows aways from the field and make the scarecrow regret not following them.
         "But... but..." Severus began.
         You know, this would be pretty amusing if we weren't here to do a job, my sister said.
         You're right. Blame Karma, I replied.
         "WATCH OUT!!" we heard.
         Turning, we saw that Voldie was about to attack Barbara. "No!" Sukina said, running. She reached Barbara a moment before spell hit her. She held onto the fur and a moment later they were about five metres away, safely away from the spell. I followed my sister, and when she had transported Barbara away safely, I stood in the path of the spell.
         "Prism Shield!" was the last thing I remembered saying when everything went white.

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245421-Never-disturb-Angels