*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245796-RIP-Mike
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#245796 added June 12, 2003 at 11:11am
Restrictions: None
RIP Mike
"At about 1:15 am June 12 2003 my friend Mike Pistorius (pistolpete302) took a corner too fast on his bike and hit the curb sending the bike into a flip. He hit the ground and his helmet came off because it was not strapped to his head he hit concrete and died instantly. If you want to make a donation I will have more information later. Mike will be greatly missed.

Police say the man lost control while speeding around a curve in northwest Houston about 1am. He skidded into the ground and was crushed to death.

The area is known as a popular place for street racing and police say another motorcyclist was involved."


What I was hoping was to be a great day turns to a sad day almost instantly. Trying to figure out funeral arrangements to be able to go but trying to work around work is difficult. I was at the RnR last night having a few drinks with some sority friends and it just sucks that this happen on such a great day/night. going to miss him and yet this is another influence that people don’t want me riding cause of something like this. well hopefully I prove them wrong cause im going to ride and im going to go fast. I wish I was awake at this morning at 4:00 when I got a chance to talk to a friend. but I was too tiered I didn’t even get up to run this morning. well yet another not so good day when dose it get better?


quote
What dose the white light look like may it be glorious and wonderful, Full of warmth. Cause my friends deserve nothing more then the best. God decides when it is our time and in time I will see you again. We will miss you dearly and wish the best of wishes.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/245796-RIP-Mike