*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246717-bree
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#246717 added June 19, 2003 at 3:55am
Restrictions: None
bree
I haven't been able to sleep lately, the past few days i have yet to get a call. I was starting to get used to the fact of a morrning wake up call from you. I've called and left messages, but no reply. Im not sure what happen or whats changed. All i know is im still thinking about you and i can not bite my tounge any longer. I LOVE YOU! With all my heart alot of things had pushed us away and even if you dont or at least still care its at least somthing. Even if you dont want to be with me, a friend is all i would want. I hope you read my letter and i hear from you, if not only time will tell.

Miss you truely.
Juan



Thoughts of the night.

Have you ever sat and watched someone as they've slept and wondered what they were dreaming about? Perhaps they are running barefoot through a field. Meeting a long lost love or thinking about the events of that day. Have you ever wondered, or hoped rather, that they were dreaming about you? Thought to yourself, as you watch their eyelids flicker, they might be in your embrace and interlocking lips with a passionate kiss. Have you ever dreamed of someone and held them close to your heart? So close that their heartbeat began to match yours. Have you ever sat and watched someone as they've slept and thought, beautiful dreamer keep on dreaming? For without dreams life may have no meaning.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/246717-bree