*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247833
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#247833 added July 16, 2003 at 12:15am
Restrictions: None
The end (for now)
As many of you know, Voldie is dead, well here at least. I have not read the latest installment of the Harry Potter series, so this is just the ending until I can get the book. Yes, I'm aware that Barb has already moved forward, but this is an explanation of what happened before the filler, that spilt second before everything was done. Thanks for staying with me and Barb, if you guys have read this far. It's very much appreaciated!

Yours Truly,
Karen


         Everything was in a shatter of white light. When we came to, we were in the rooms that belonged to Shiyou Ruyuki. "What the...?" I heard everyone but Peter and Yokoshima saying.

Spoiler alert!

         "That was not Voldemort whom you destroyed," we heard a familiar voice saying.
         "Koenma!" Kurama said.
         All of us turned to see the dimunitive Lord of the Judgement realm with his cousin, Shiyou Ruyuki.
         "Voldemort is anything but dead. He will rise up again, and we can only be prepared for what is to come," he said. "There is no longer any need for any of you to be in Japan. Once they are awakened to the threat, our work is done. What you guys can do is to ensure he will not crossover here," he said.
         "In the end, he must kill Harry Potter or be killed by him. The prophecy will not be thwarted," Shiyu continued.
         "How do you know this?" Sukina asked.
         "It has been foretold that before the Scion Princess and the Aegis Maid may come again, several specific events must take place," Koenma began, but I was muttering under my breath.
         "This is starting to sound like an Eddings novel," I muttered to Sukina. She merely smiled.
         "A quiet world besides the mundane will be thrown into chaos and pull the mundane world with it, but the choas will not spread, until the phoenix rises from its ashes, and will pull the whole Earth in... and shall give the signs that those from the Rose and the Ancient Ones will rise again and take their people home where they belong, once and for all..." Surprisingly it was Hiei.
         Sukina and I turned sharply to look at him. He looked at us as though he was defying and daring us to do something.
         "It is all of us who have the prophecy, Naoko. This was implanted into us the moment we were born," Shuura said.
         "Those who have longer mortal lives like vampires and demons have the prophecy, because they are the only ones who will be able to see the True Heirs for what they are," Shiyou exaplained.
         "Who are the True Heirs?" Gon asked.
         "The Wielders of the Crystal Rose and the true owners of the Ancient Artefacts like the Everlast Staff you saw Voldie wielding. That would have definately killed him, but it didn't. He was not the true Voldemort, and so the Staff took punishment on him for daring to attack you. You were lucky to have gotten away," Koenma was looking at us.


         And that was that. It was the end of the whole saga, and will be until Barb gets to where I'm writing. Ciao!

© Copyright 2003 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/247833