*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248739-4th-Of-July
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#248739 added July 6, 2003 at 3:12am
Restrictions: None
4th Of July
well to start ive been out almost everyday this week. Wensday we went to the tity bar with girl friends and were surrounded by great gals. We got somthing to eat had a few more drinks and left. Well that day was ok just its never been my things to be there. Thursday we went to slicks and played pool. OMG we had a blast. It was gary, josh, mellisa, and my self. Dude we talk about the wildest things from sex, to garys age talking shit being friendly. Mellisa is very secure with her self and so is josh. They are in their 30;s hanging out with 20 year old guys having fun. Well by the end of the night they pulled a trick on me and asked the waitress phone number and turns out the table next to us is her boyfriend lol we were talking mad shit that we could take the 3 skinny white guys out. Josh is white and was like i guess im going to have to help them out. Mellisa is hespanic and they are married fucking great people. We all met threw friends and cars. Now we go out often. Its just great i have better friends then ive ever had. Well hes now has some car parts on his car and hope they do him good as they did me. Well the owner there is a friend of mine threw netrual friends. And the manager is bo which i went to highschool with so we had like 3 meals of things to eat shots beers all night, and also pool all night at least 5 hours worth comes to a total of 30 bucks. Well bo ive help out on his mustang so its all good. End up going back to josh;s and mellisas house and chill watch tv, movies, play games. Talk mostly just conversing on life, ideas, what been going on. Well we where invited back the next night to go to downtown for the fire works well it rain. so we had a cook out at his place. We went bought all the meat, sides, etc. they had a few people friends who also ended up going with us to the club. Well we had a blast. First stop was a Visions. Well it looked empty and just seems like some of the older friends wanted to do a little more then drink. But i think we all cought that very quickly. Well soon after we decieded to go to hurrican hut. Well the lead bouncer there was my room mate. Come to find out felx moved out and its just him and keth now. Well my apartment is just around the corner from them but im out there by the 15. So its all good. He filled me in on alot of stuff and so i told him i will stop by soon. Bascily gave us drinks on the house and let us in for free. So we had a blast again. The next stop was going to be roxie but we decied to go home seemed like the ladys where a bit horney all they wanted to do is fuck. ;) so the gals and guys took off we all slip up after we got home and went our ways. almost forgot josh almost got into a fight with a guy that was like 18 when he was all over his wife cause he wanted to dance. lol would have been fun but the bouncers are on our side. ;) either way i think they all had a good time this time and so they want to do it again. Pertty soon gary will be 21 so we will be doing this all over again. Gary been staying over here lately due to the fact that his grand parents took over his room and he is sleeping on an air mattress so i have an extra room and bed so hes been staying with me. So far hes had more fun with all the new people that ive introduced him to and now look how things are great. I have not worries people that care. People that help me out. People that i wish i met sooner. Well guess things are ment to happen just the way they are supposed to.


the night at the pool hall we threw a cd befor we left and basicly trying to break it with long air and distance sounds dumb i know but it was fun and great. Well gary got out to get it we took off lol and but not as far as i did. lol when i got out i knew what was going to happen i did it for fun and we where drunk and having a good time. They drove around the parking lot and a cop look at us like what the fuck lol. It was funny and then they drove off on me like 3 times. he slowed down off on the speed bump i thought he was stopping and so i slowed down to catch up then he came to a complete stop and he spun off in the lexus. LOL i was cuseing like a mother fucker and running loling my ass off. it was all good and gmaes. and the club with mellisa she never had a blow job so she took the shot lol she hated it and april took it like a pro lol. Bob was pissed cause she dosn;t do him like that. and she and him got it to it called him a asshole and a small dick lol it was funny but it all worked out shortly after a few more drinks.

lol well it was an intresting night and we were supposed to do it again tonight at sky lab or the sky bar. and so we me and gary decieded to stay tonight have not slept in like 3 nights and getting home at 5 in the morrning and sleeping like 2 hours. so we chilled . plan is the fact we are doing this again this wensday or thursday and we will be doing somthing different im afraid to ask but we will find out.

ohh forgot we will be trying to go to mexico con coon. but were not sure it both ways everything paid and all the drinks you want for 900 threw josh. so we are thinking about it. Also me and gary want to drive out of town to get away from all of this. to think and hang out. So i have to think about everything. Im going to sell the other camaro to get the certifacation to personal trainning. Once i make the money again me and gary are leaving and i will probably move either to north side or to fl. thats whay i keep thinking about and i am almost dead certain on doing it how soon im not sure. but i want to start over and i would like someone with me but i dought it and i dont think it would be a good thing. But never know. I just think me starting over weather or not what happens would be best for me.

almost forgot carly called me on the 4th to say happy 4th of course , and that she has a new dude hespanic this time. shocking but she compares him to me. hope he makes it sounds already like a ass but never know. He very controlling from what i gather she can;t even anser her cell phone while hes around. respectful yes but different. But the other info in time well see. Shes supposed to be stopping by tonight. shes yet to she just called about 5 mins ago . shes been calling all day and she might be staying the night here with me. Not sure yet. But its all good. I miss the fact being able to talk to the important people but goes to show you that whos really there. but oh well.

well my week has been a good one hope yours have been just as well.

side note ive yet to hear from another gal, dont know whats happenning weather shes mad at me or what. but who knows. tried calling her, text, etc. but i dont get any replies last one was she was at a movie and would call but if that where true i wouldn;t have said she hasn;t called. hope your ok and maybe that youll call. peace and good night.

thoughts of the day:
well appricate every moment you had as if it was your last. cause you never know when somthing going to happen.

forgot another friend just passed away. He drowned , drunk, x , etx. in galveston. Frank hope you r,i,p. he also worked with me at chris. but all i can say it sucks he was another younge guy,. and some people almost got into a fight tonight due to some words exchanged. another story for later. well still a good week and night to all.

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248739-4th-Of-July