*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248743-Thoughts-yet-again
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #523148
What can i say!
#248743 added July 6, 2003 at 6:54am
Restrictions: None
Thoughts yet again
Well i was watching a movie that i hope by the time you read this that you will see it your self. The name of the move is called. "How to lose a guy in 10 days."


This movie brought prospective on my life...

I sit here and continue to wright about somone, the first somone that i brought to meet my parents and call my gal. She was the person that i can honestly say i first loved. (Deeply) The quote that made me think was, "Never been that good at it, but why? Cause I'm Pure of heart." and its about, "Reading people." Well i need to get my purity back. Find myself. To be able to read people. Then the scene, "What the other girl friends bad b.s. players? What other girlfriends, your the first one."

Your that one.

Toughts:

I think we all push people away like in this movie, weather it be intentional or not. Espicaly those that we truely love n care for. But some times, Just some times, Love Prevales. tonight i play for the stars and those looking at them right now cause some where right now i know someones feels like me or is just looking wondering.

to all a good morrning and to all a good night.

Yours Truely n Forever
Juan M Baez....

© Copyright 2003 deathscorage (UN: deathscorage at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
deathscorage has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/248743-Thoughts-yet-again