*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257138-Grammar-and-Stacey
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#257138 added September 17, 2003 at 11:16pm
Restrictions: None
Grammar and Stacey
Alright, I think there comes a time where you shouldn't re-learn english grammar. That time should be around the 2nd time you learn it which is......around 4th grade? There are only so many times you can learn what a fucking noun is before you want to kill. I have learned about the parts of speech for over 10 years now. Enough is ENOUGH! My english professor is just plain fucked. We were talking about verbals the other day and she says "Verbals.....sounds like gerbils......verbals are very important." I sat in my chair, mouth open, blank stare. Did she just put gerbils and verbals together regarding them as similiar? WHAT THE FUCK???????

Today was even worse. We were taught when to use "their" and "there." Now I know I didn't have the greatest english teachers in highschool, but I think I can figure this one out for myself. Fucking dumbass. I just said "fuck it all" and started writing a story in my notebook. Mainly it was just ranting and raving about how much the class is for idiots. Maybe next time I'll write a good story.

Visited my highschool today. There were a lot of confused and surprised faces, hehe. It was good to see everyone. Even saw Andrea. She was just as I remembered her: dramatic/emotional to the extreme. Drove everyone home afterwards and then went to work.

Nothing really to talk about there, I was just really tired for some reason, but I refused energy drinks. I had one in the morning, but no more! Anyways I got home and talked to Stacey. Yet again tried to convince her that there is no reason why we shouldn't have 1 date. Then she puts an away message up. Fuck it. I'm in college now, there are plenty more out there without lame excuses.

© Copyright 2003 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/257138-Grammar-and-Stacey