*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274205-This-day-was-gooood
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#274205 added January 26, 2004 at 12:05am
Restrictions: None
This day was gooood!
Woke up around 12:30 and talked to Kim. She told me about the party and how she woke up at 11:45 woah! Now that'd be like me waking up at 8pm to start the day. Which wouldn't be too bad now that I think of it...

Anyways, after talking for a bit, I went to get ready for the movies with Andrea. It's been so long since I've hung out with her. Gonna be good. I went to Stop and Shop around 2 and she just left when I got there. So after beating back the people wanting me to work, I left for her house. Went in and had to wait for her parents to come home. She showed me her new room and her sister's room being painted. I swear it looks like a dunkin donuts. It rivals with Cathy's Ghostbusters room. Well, her parents came home, so they told her (and said it loud enough so I would take the hint) that she needed to be home by 6:30. No problem.

We got to the Kingston Mall and hung out playing cards for a bit and then we got some Mickey Dee's and went into see the movie. What a movie it was! This one we actually watched (hehe). Very good flick, Andrea was cringing and clinging onto me through msot of it though, I didn't mind so much.

After the movie we went back to Stop and Shop and I hung out with Steve, Andrea hung out with Georgie. Me and Steve were talking when Kim texted me. We were talking and such and Kim got jealous of me hanging out with Andrea (ofcourse). After our visit there, I drove Andrea to church for youth group and we called it a night. It was an amazing time, ended with a kiss, and we agreed to do it again very soon.

After that, I came home and talked to Kim some more via text message. I again told her that I went to the movies with Andrea. She got jealous and I asked her why, so we went through that whole deal again and she told me to call to find out the situation. So I did.

I called and we talked about it. It seems she's afraid of trusting people and afraid of believing what people say. Well, I could agree on that, guys are assholes that will try and get in your pants at all costs. I've been single for too long and I just don't want to be alone. Someone to hold and someone to talk with. Someone to play Rummy with. That's really all I want. Anyways, I said to her that it really wasn't fair to keep both me and Dennis and that I'm not going to wait around forever. She agreed and said she didn't want me to. It kind of went on to other conversation after that and then her mum needed the phone, so hse said she'd call me later.

She texted me about an hour or so later and said that she wanted to see me and wanted me to be serious because she thinks she really has feelings for me. This is good. We agreed to probably meet on Friday. Hopefully things go very well. I'm praying that they do.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/274205-This-day-was-gooood