*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275878-The-Legend-Grows
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #464720
You supply the reading. I'll supply the writing.
#275878 added February 4, 2004 at 6:45pm
Restrictions: None
The Legend Grows
Hey! Guess what? The Reader's Review Room voted me Author of the Week! *Bigsmile* Yeah me. I can't believe it either. Once again I didn't even know I was being considered. (Or for that matter that they even existed) Awwwww bless their little overly generous hearts. *Heart* I love being nominated, winning and rewarded without me even having to enter anything. How sweet is that? I hardly think of myself as author of the week material though. Maybe late Tuesday night between 11:53 and 11:57 material but not the whole fricken week.

Please...That's enough kneeling and bowing folks. No need to avert your eyes. You're starting to make me feel uncomfortable now.

I know I know...It's hard to believe isn't it? I'll bet the little Dickens that left all those "3"s throughout my port can't believe it either. I seem to have managed to tick somebody off here. Now let me think. *Confused* Hmmmmmm Who could it be? (It's not too hard to work out) They went to a lot of trouble to leave me all those "3"s. No comments mind you. Awwwwwwww I have my very own groupie. *Heart*

I suppose this is how Tom Cruise must feel. Praised, rewarded and trashed all in the same day. I checked the long list of previous Author of the Week winners and noticed I didn't see Tom's name mentioned. Nor was he featured in the comedy newsletter. Just some more reasons for him to envy me. The poor guy. I've noticed I haven't seen him entering any trivia quizzes either. I suppose he must find me a tad too intimidating to compete against huh? The wimp.

Now if you'll excuse me I must scoot. I have more work to do if I'm to to expand on this Thumbsucker legend.

(No doubt my groupie will think I've been serious. Lighten up okay? There's a nice stalker)






** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only ** ** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **
** Images For Use By Upgraded+ Only **

"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor
"Invalid Item"   by A Guest Visitor

© Copyright 2004 Thumbsucker (UN: thumbsucker at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Thumbsucker has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/275878-The-Legend-Grows