*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/281215-Woah
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#281215 added March 10, 2004 at 11:35pm
Restrictions: None
Woah
Went to the mall today with Sills. Got me a present for Kim's Mum. Two Bill Cosby CD's. I remember we had a good conversation about how hilarious he is, so I figure it'll be good. Saw Margie for the first time in way too long! She's finally back from Japan! Sadly, I had to go about 5 minutes after I saw her.

Work was alright except for the fact that I got semi-yelled at by Doris and Maria about me supposedly not watching the front last night. There was this lady with about 30 items trying to go through TJ's line and he was express so TJ said he couldn't take her. The lady flipped and was arguing that there were no other lines to go to, but there were. So then the customer calls the store to complain. I talked to her and she said that TJ basically shoved her out of his line. I asked if she had more than 12 items. She said that she has 18. Plus she went off subject and said there were lines out to the aisles and customers were bagging for themselves. #1 There were no lines. #2 Who the fuck cares? You're not express. Anyways, so she says she's going to call in the morning. So she does. She told the store manager that she had 15 itmes and Doris that she had 14 items. Somewhere there's a break in communication. If it was just TJ telling his story, I'd side with the customer. But Ashley backed him up, and the stories were the same. So, I was basically caught in a catch 22. Our policy is that we can't have people with more than 12 items in our express, but also our policy is that we can't deny customers that come into our line. My fault no matter what, someone was going to get pissed.

Anyways, after that I was kind of pissed about the fact that I didn't have any other cashier besides Susna after 8:30 and no baggers after 9. Kim made me feel better though. Just holding her, all my problems go away. Hopefully she doesn't absorb them, that would be bad. Now I'm off for Bickford's with Danielle.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/281215-Woah