*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/281999-Bill-Brasky-is-a-son-of-a-bitch
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#281999 added March 15, 2004 at 12:55am
Restrictions: None
Bill Brasky is a son of a bitch!
I went to Quincy on the 14th during the morning. Had breakfast with Terri. It was a good time. I found out that my brother was concerned about my where my money goes and that he wonders if it goes to drugs and hope it doesn't. I know he cares, it just feels really good to hear that from Terri. Apparently he also tried to kill himself and that was the reason why he stayed at Mum's for awhile. I don't know what I'd do if that happened. Probably do the same thing.

Found out that Mum had a date with some guy! It's fantastic that both my parents are moving on so quickly. Kinda cool. Anyways, got back to home around 1:45 and took a shower. After that, Kim came over and almost made me late to work. Actually she did. I can't help it, when I'm holding her, I never want to let go. If I could, I'd stay with her 24 hours a day.

Work went alright, I had trouble deciding what to do afterwards. I had hanging out with Terri so she wouldn't go to the bar, hanging out with Kim, hanging out with Sills and company, or hanging out with Andrea. Got home and Terri already went to the bar, and then I called Kim and she got grounded. I talked and calmed her down some and then I hung out with Sills. His last day in Norwell, I had to.

The night was really fun. We were at Friday's and pulled a Bill Brasky. Hilarious. I can't imagine how our waitress could stand us, except for our 60% tip. Went back to his house and helped him out in writing a letter.

Today I woke up and hung out with Kim, Steve, Christine, and Chris. It was a pretty hum-drum gathering, but towards the end, Kim gave me my presents for our one month anniversary. Some Gummy Bears, some Axe Deodorant, and a ring. She calls the ring my replacement Ring of Power, but there is no way it can replace it. I'll get it back someday. I'm going to give her her present tomorrow.

Work was alright. I spent the majority of my time figuring out how to solve this problem with the register. Basically it was like an accounting problem. It took a good while, but I finally figured it out, wrote down an explaination, and even drew a diagram. I felt so damn proud of myself afterwards. It brightened my day.

After work I went to the movies with Chris Sills and Jaime. We talked with this girl Jenny there. She is wicked cool. All three of us were trying to give her a mental breakdown at the concession stand. Afterwards, she came in and watched the movie with us. It was a good time.

I came home and called Kim. She didn't answer, but called back to tell me not to call her late anymore (sniffle). Talked to Danielle about New Hampshire a little bit, and now I think I'll take my leave

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/281999-Bill-Brasky-is-a-son-of-a-bitch