*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/284536-April-Fools
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#284536 added April 2, 2004 at 1:06am
Restrictions: None
April Fools!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I can't believe Kim felt for that last entry. That was awesome! She read it in the morning and went to school on the verge of tears. I picked her up today and when we got to Stop and Shop she confronted me about it.

Kim - "I read your journal..."
Me - "Oh really?"
Kim - "About you and Danielle."
Me - "Yeah...April Fools."
Kim - "I don't believe you."
Me - "Hehe, that's awesome!"
Kim - "You mean it really is an April Fools joke???"
Me - "Yep."
Kim - "I fucking hate you!"

Yes!!! It was so good! Andrea was going to kill me too. Steve thought it was funny though, hehe.

It was good spending time with Kim, haven't in awhile. Oddly enough, it was in the Stop and Shop parking lot though, hehe. Anyways, it was great to be with her. Always makes my problems leave.

Went to the movies with Steve and Joe afterwards. Finally got to see Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. It was an amazing movie. Definately one I'm going to have to see again with Kim. After the movie, I went in the Lucky Leprechaun shop and was browsing around and started talking to the girl there. She's pretty cool. Steve and Joe came in and we all had a good time. She's a senior at Silverlake. Bought a money clip too. Very very cool.

When I got home, Sills sent me this picture. Some girl that was topless with a Bud Lite can in her hand. She looked kind of familiar...Then Sills told me. It was Seanna Weeks! We went to school with her! That was just so weird. I always thought she was pretty good looking, but now I can look at it from a new perspective, hehe. Ah, College. The place to see all the girls you wanted to see naked in high school but never could.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/284536-April-Fools