*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/284594-You-know-what-pisses-me-off
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#284594 added April 2, 2004 at 1:03pm
Restrictions: None
You know what pisses me off?
Online surveys. Actually it's more the way people answer the questions. Every damn survey out there has a "This or That" section. This is where you pick one or the other. Everything would be fine except for dumbasses that don't go by the rules and pick something else or say "neither." You have to pick one, fuck nut.

If the question is "Smoke Weed/Drink Alcohol" and you don't do either one, then you pick the one you would rather do. Some of you will say "But I wouldn't rather do any because I'm straight-edge!" Well, fuck you. If someone had a gun to your head and said if you smoked or drank you could live, guarenteed those morals you have would go out the window for a second. And if you chose to die, then you should've doen it a long time ago. You have to pick one because neither isn't an option. If the topic of the survey was "This, That, or Neither" then there would be no need for this entry.

Another thing that has been pissing me off. People who say they are "Straight-Edge." They try to make themselves sound cool by putting a label to their ass.

"Do you smoke?"
"Nope...I'm straight-edge!"

Why don't you just leave it at "No" and be done with it? It doesn't piss me off that there are people that are straight-edge, it's just the fact that they announce it.

A lot of the people I know that say they're straight-edge, haven't even come in contact with drugs before. So what's so great about that? It's like saying you've never killed a grizzly bear with your bare hands. If you've never encountered drugs or haven't done them, then you shouldn't call yourself straight-edge. You should just say you don't do drugs. If you have, and then stop on your own, then you can. It's a lot harder to stop an addiction than to start one.

That's all for today.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/284594-You-know-what-pisses-me-off