*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/286698-THUNDER
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#286698 added April 18, 2004 at 2:25am
Restrictions: None
THUNDER!
Currently listening to AC/DC. Fucking rocks.

The day started off with me waking up and being late to work by 20 minutes. It was a really slow day even though it was 9 to 4. I left work and had some trouble getting into the house. Why? The doors were locked and my little magical electronic key thing wasn't in my pocket. Aka I was locked out. I called Chris and he said he wouldn't be home for atleast an hour. I didn't call my Dad because he'd probably be pissed that I didn't have my key thing. So I devised a plan.

I checked all the doors and ground windows. None of them were open and my Stop and Shop card couldn't open my porch door. Then I found a ladder. I had an idea. I went to my window at the side of my house and tried to open it. Wouldn't work. I needed something to open it. I searched around and finally found some ice scrapers. Tada! I opened the window and crawled through. I fucking rock!

Played some Vice City for a bit and then went to pick up Kim from work. We went to my house and watched Blow. It was great spending time with her. Anyways, it got a little noisy outside my room and it was almost time to go see Kill Bill, so we decided to check it out. Apparently Chris decided to have a party. The only bad part: Kids from grade that I would've not ever seen again. We left pretty quickly.

Saw Kill Bill and Maloney was right. That movie really did kick ass. Anyways, went to Mickey Dee's afterwards and drove Kim home. Went back to my house and the party was still going on. There I was with Mike McAteer, Jake Cleaves, Joe Doyle, Chris Depari, Craig Sutherland, and a few others. All people that I do not like. Except Craig, he's an alright guy. Also I saw Kate Hopkins, a few other hot girls, and Courtney Shaw. I haven't seen her in about 8 years. She was my 2nd crush I ever had. Anyways, I actually did hang out with them for a bit and had about 2 beers (I'm sorry Kim). I figure it's my house, I might as well drink soemthing. Where else am I going to go. Bush beer really sucks. I highly recommend it being abolished. Chris was actually being nice and gave me a shot of Jagermiester. I haven't done that in awhile, but I know my limits. I can still type, so I must be still fine. Anyways, I think I'm down for the night.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/286698-THUNDER