*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294534-Wooo
Rated: 18+ · Book · None · #488496
Only rule you must follow if you know me: You can't get mad at me for what I write.
#294534 added June 14, 2004 at 2:45am
Restrictions: None
Wooo!
Today was a good day. First off, woke up early. Hung out with Sills and Jamie the majority of the day and went to see the Stepford Wives with them. Not really good at all, but it was semi-alright at parts.

Afterwards, me and Jamie went to my house for a little bit, then to Quincy to visit my sister. It was a nice deal. After we got home, we text messaged everyone to come to my house. All that showed up were Sills, Chris, Danielle, Joanna, and Ashton. Good time.

First time meeting Joanna, very very cool girl. Just like Danielle in many ways (biting/scarring). We broke my bed, in a non-sexual way, and a few other things in my room Afterwards, we went to Mickey Dee's and wrecked the place. A lot of fun there.

Finally settled at Sills's house and it was a good time watching Mortal Kombat and comedy. Me, Danielle, and Joanna pretty much sat in a big clump the entire time. A lot of fun.

The night ended with me having Joanna's number and getting a hug from her which was pretty sweet. Told the gang I'd see them tomorrow. Probably see Danielle tomorrow too, not sure about Joanna. Would be fun though.

After reassembling my bed, it's time for a good night's rest.

© Copyright 2004 MajikRobot (UN: majikrobot at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
MajikRobot has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/294534-Wooo