*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/316374-Cramp-Writers
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#316374 added April 30, 2005 at 2:46pm
Restrictions: None
Cramp, Writer's
fond writing.com memory: senior year in high school, when i was still new to and in some ways intimidated by the writing.com community, i buddied up with a fellow writing friend and we basically "debbie does dallas"ed the site, to so speak. using our matching handles, we took turns entering writer's cramp and came out of it with like four wins in a single week. i think that's the boost i needed to feel ready for actually posting my work; "save my soul" was soon to follow.

and that's really the best i can do; this writer's block thing is killing me. c was going to stand for christmas, but i'm being a grinch this year, so i (wisely) rerouted. i have to post winners for the "bun in the oven" contest today; ack! more than enough great stories and i've never been at the decisive end of the spectrum.

someone remind me to talk about sidnee and alan one day soon, and i already can't wait for m, as in mmmmmmmmmarcus, but i am getting tired of this alphabet thing. i like to follow through with stuff though, so i'm sure i'll make it all the way to z before i come up with something less formulaic.

© Copyright 2005 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/316374-Cramp-Writers