*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317702-Appearances
Rated: 13+ · Book · Fantasy · #539038
I'm beginng to update again, so look forward to more stories!
#317702 added April 4, 2005 at 6:45am
Restrictions: None
Appearances
         The two young women stepped off the train and stood out immediately. For one, their trunks were following them in the air. For another, they were both wearing 'Muggle' clothes. Predominant shades of blue set them apart from the other students... If they were students.
         The older one did not seem that old. She had deep auburn hair and very jovial eyes. There was a constant smile on her lips, but the way she stood over the younger girl in blue testified that she was older. The younger girl looked up to her. Her face was more serious but at the same time more merciful and compassionate.
         It did not take long for the students to notice something unusual. Sprouts was at their side, talking to them. The two girls stood over her, but they seem to be listening to her respectably. Soon the two girls followed Sprouts into a special carriage. Their trunks settled quietly in the back of the carriage.

© Copyright 2005 Karen Rump (UN: priestess at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Karen Rump has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/317702-Appearances