*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329829-This-past-week
by Bek
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #569921
Looking for Drama??? Well you found it. There's a bit of it all here....read along!
#329829 added February 21, 2005 at 10:38pm
Restrictions: None
This past week
Hey all. Thanks for the emails full of love and support. It has been a long week. But a week filled with blessings. More than you can know.

I arrived in town, to be picked up by a wonderful wonderful friednd Joey. I made it is on his birthday after all. Just wish it was for different reasons. When I got to my parents house, I found half awake parents, a sister up and waiting, and a brother passed out drunk. Wednesday morning, we left bright and early for my Uncle Les' house where we had been asked to camp out. We went to both viewings and entertained in between. We saw several friends and family members come to pay respects. And a few who merely came to say that they came, and to glorify themselves. (They were put in their place rather quickly) Uncle Les asked us to sing, so that we did. And happily so might I add. Thursday morning, before the funeral, we all gathered ("all" being my parents, brother, sister, uncle and myself) at the kitchen table to sit around and gab. We talked like we always did. And it was like Aunt Diane was at the kitchen sink leaning on it, cup of coffee in hand, like she had always been. It was amazing. The service was great. The fellowship afterwards was great. And the best news yet.......my aunt was saved. Just a few weeks ago! Awesome awesome awesome!

I'll post more about the trip when I can. Hope all is well!

Beckie

© Copyright 2005 Bek (UN: the_bek at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Bek has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/329829-This-past-week