*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347862-18th-May-1214pm-phew
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#347862 added June 21, 2005 at 9:37am
Restrictions: None
18th May 12.14pm *phew*
Rar everyone. I feel...rather workaholic. I feel like I've done loads of revision, done a few practice exam questions, and I'm going to finish them all tonight and feel even more rarr. Lol. I am on here though..that can't be a good sign. And I've been waiting for replies to emails...

And argh, Gemma's pissing me off...she just...it's the constant stupid talking about Andi, telling me stuff I don't need to know, and aren't interested in. And then talking about having sex and doing stuff with him, then getting all moody if I ask about it...:-S Oddness. I dunno what's going on with her. She don't seem very happy lately. And it's just going exactly how it always goes. We get really close, then she decides she doesn't like me anymore and runs away. I should just remember not to get attached, not to trust her as much as I do, 'cause I always end up getting hurt.

*sigh* I'm never lucky with friends. And Joe..I can't talk to him about anything anymore...he just replies as if I'm being a complete idiot and bitch. And I'm not...I talk about things to help me understand them, and he just tries to find a solution or tell me that I'm wrong, or tell me to shut up, or tell me not to like Marv as much, or just give me hackies...And he doesn't talk to me anymore...not like we used to. It's like we're just casual friends.

Argh...is it my fault? Maybe I've been a bit Martin-fied lately...but isn't that allowed?? It's not like I've completely abandoned my friends...I've been there when they've asked, done as much as I can with them, I can't help being busy or wanting to talk about my boyfriend. *sigh* again.

What's going on. It's now 12.18pm. Hmm...Taken me four minutes to write all that rubbish lol.

I really want to see Martin. And randomly, I wish we could have sex...'cause I really can't cope. I guess Lacka kinda got me used to having sex like 7 times a week...and he called it 'fucking'...so sometimes, that's all it is. But with Martin, most of the time, it's so much more...Yeah, it's about being horny lol, 'cause hey that's fab...but it's also about sharing in eachother, giving eachother pleasure...and enjoying in the other person. And I'm soooo going to enjoy him lol. He's so goddamn sexual. Like incredibly. I really cannot cope. *eek*

Catch you later chums, I gotta go try and pretend I'm not horny and go eat lunch....*phew*

© Copyright 2005 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/347862-18th-May-1214pm-phew