*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354307-Rudolph-the-Red-Nosed-Reindeer
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#354307 added October 29, 2005 at 8:08pm
Restrictions: None
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer
i'm a trifle under the weather. nothing serious, but everyone in the surrounding seats probably thinks i sniffled and cried all the way through batman begins. truthfully, i could have, for about the first forty-five minutes. the rest redeemed it, though. go see it if you're a gotham city mythology freak like i am.

grim is sick, too. i haven't discussed this with him, but i think we're going to quarantine ourselves on a private island in the fiji area and get an early start at celebrating the completion of his top one thousand list.

nah, not really. i, for one, am going to drink some tea and experiment with pillow ergonomics till i find an elevation that's conducive to sleep. then i'm going to grind the graphite till my hand goes limp. with the hobbit theme playing in the background.

(i make no apologies for my diction tonight. my brain hasn't gotten enough oxygen for days.)

i think that's about it. oh wait, last night i dreamed that marcus's mom and i went layette-shopping together. we were looking at little pink things with snaps in the crotch, and i was feeling fiercely protective of their designated wearer for reasons urgent and unknown, and then in the real world my phone rang and woke me up, and it was four o'clock and marcus wanted to know why i hadn't called to say good night. so i, in my sleep-deprived stupidity, immediately answered: "oh, i was shopping for the baby." took a lot of backtracking and clever wording to laugh that one off. i'm such a tool when i'm tired.

as far as synthesized porn star names go, i have one of the better ones. this is mainly because i am hugely uncreative when it comes to naming my pets, and had the good fortune of spending my early years in a neighborhood whose developer was a great lover of the symphony. and, yep, that's it. where the hell did i get that title from?

oh yeah. because of the red nose. from the tissues. from blowing, over and over. oh, fuck it. stupid cold.

© Copyright 2005 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/354307-Rudolph-the-Red-Nosed-Reindeer