*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/358510-Garden-of-Shadows
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#358510 added July 8, 2005 at 11:51am
Restrictions: None
Garden of Shadows
i did promise katrina, and i am a woman of my word. plus i'm curious to see what kind of poem she'd write about me. anyway, THE last one. forevah. (for now.)

my laundry is currently piled up to my seventeen-year-old brother's eye level, but i don't care because i don't keep it in my bedroom. every day after i've taken my first shower, i convince myself that i'm clean enough to wait twelve hours till the next one. nothing feels so good as the last instant before a...sneeze. when i grow up, i want to teach marina how to speak ebonics. i resent having to do anything that conflicts with my biological and epicurean desires, ever. yesterday, i scratched myself because i'm a dumbass with pointy nails. i am in love with the most flawed human being ever to walk the planet. KATRINA IS THE CRYSTALLINE CENTER TO THE GEODE THAT IS THE UNIVERSE. my favorite place to smell animal crap without panicking is at the zoo. i once laughed my ass off when no one else did, and it was embarrassing. actually, that last one happens a lot.


© Copyright 2005 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/358510-Garden-of-Shadows