*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359035-Free-Sex
by fregin
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #764092
life and other extraneous info
#359035 added July 11, 2005 at 2:16am
Restrictions: None
Free Sex
I bet I get high viewing numbers on this title!*Wink*

I'm sorry to tell you it's not going to be as bad (or good) as you were expecting. My friend Tiffany and I were talking on the phone the other day, and somehow we brought Matt Damon's name into the conversation. Tiffany piped in with, "Oh, he's on my free sex list." If you've ever seen the Friends episode with Isabella Rosellini as the guest star, you know where I'm headed. Tiffany and her fiance have five free sex celebrities. They are given full permission to have sex with any of these celebrities if the opportunity ever arises. However, they have to stick to the list. They can't go adding a new name if they happen to get a go at a celebrity who's not on the list.

I agreed about Matt Damon being a prime candidate if I were to have a list. Then I started thinking, should I have a list ready? What if someone asked me and I wasn't prepared? So, Tiff and I went to work on my list. Here was the first draft.

*Matt Damon (imagine all that intensity being focused on you...yum)
*Scott Foley (he's actually in the number one spot)
*Michael Vartan (apparently I like Jennifer Garner's leftovers)
*Matthew McConaughey (if he agreed not to play bongo drums)
*Kevin Costner (no need to comment further)
*John Corbett (long hair, short hair, I'll take him)
*George Clooney (the charm gets me every time)
*Colin Farrell (trash mouth and all)
*Dave Matthews (if he wasn't a musician, who knows?!)

I had a hard time narrowing the first draft. Then it hit me...I don't have to narrow. I'm not married--I can have them all!!!

So, since I don't have to limit myself, I'll think I'll even add a few more names.

*Rob Lowe (the present day Rob, now than he's grown beyond sex and drug scandals)
*Brad Pitt (pre-Angelina Jolie times); I almost hated to add him because it seemed so unoriginal, but let's be honest, who would kick him out of bed?
*Bradley Whitford (great dimples-can you tell I've been watching The West Wing?)
*Patrick Dempsey (the new and improved version...since this list is already shallow anyway!)
*Adam Sandler (funny is sexy)
*John Cusack (if you grew up in the eighties, you understand)
*Ashton Kutcher (I had to add a younger man)
*assorted musicians and baseball players (I'll just leave that one open-ended)

This is probably going to be an ongoing project. I have a feeling that for the next week or two, I'll be continually asking myself, "Would I do him?"



© Copyright 2005 fregin (UN: fregin at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
fregin has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359035-Free-Sex