*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359448-Lalique
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#359448 added July 12, 2005 at 7:27pm
Restrictions: None
Lalique
i was such a bitch on the phone just now. the purple heart lady was like "no monica? well then, is your dad in? i need to speak to someone who can tell me whether you'll have anything for pickup on friday morning."

i said, "i can tell you that yes, we will. just tell me what time."

she said, "i really need to speak to monica. do you know will she'll be in?"

monica is not my mom's name, though most lazy people mistake it as such, being too lazy or stupid to sound it out. i said, "she's out of town."

she said, "well then, i'll call back when your dad gets home. i wouldn't want to get you in trouble. thanks a lot, sweetness."

fuck her. most people say i sound like a twelve-year-old on the phone, but that it's easy enough to tell that i'm not one, because i choose mature words. this lady was too rushed and frantic to care that she was insulting a twenty-year-old with a particularly high voice.

and now, of course, i feel bad, because she's providing a serivce to the community, whereas i, at the moment, am not.

so, new topic. LOOK what katrina wrote for me: "Invalid Entry!!!

(ignore the "fertile booty" part and read the poem.)

my "stand up" cd is already skipping. boo, and i promised we'd talk about it tonight. did you know that's dave himself playing on "out of my hands"?

i have a gigantic crush on stefan lessard.

© Copyright 2005 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359448-Lalique