*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359672-13th-July-2005
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#359672 added July 13, 2005 at 6:16pm
Restrictions: None
13th July 2005
How do I feel today...Me right hand hurts, hurts to type. Watched Martin play football, got hit, bent loadsa me fingers back and they wreeeeeck. Very tired like...am just exhausted all the time. Don't know if it's ma bit bronchitus, but just walking up the stairs drains the life outta me. Almost fell asleep on the bus home today after school, then fell into bed for three hours for an afternoon nap *Bigsmile*. Mum's gone down to Essex to jailbreak Nanny out of hospital. They really don't think Nanny's going to live long...I really wish I could see her. I hated the fact that I couldn't see Grandad before he passed away. You always want to see them that one last time. One more chance to say goodbye. And Nanny's been so good to us. I know she's not all there...but she has had a gazillion strokes. She's so lovely to everyone, all her grandkids. And I'm glad that we have hopefullly given her a welcome break from the home and brought her up here. Yes, we go shopping...with her money lol, but that's what she wants to do. It's a tradition. Will be weird if we never do that tradition again. The last time was the day I found out Lacka had cheated on me. And mum had filled her in on stuff, and Nanny gave me a massive hug, not like she usually did, and it almost made me cry. She's a lovely woman. She misses Grandad though, so if she does pass away soon, at least they'll be together. I spose she's in a lot of pain aswell...well, actually I don't know....but lots of strokes in a row can't exactly be good for one's body. I dunno...I'm worried. I'm going to miss her. She's kinda the thing that holds our family together. There'll be a lot missing if she dies...

Here's my ode to my Nanny then. I wish her all my love.

© Copyright 2005 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/359672-13th-July-2005