*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/361995-26th-July-2005---Spain-today
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#361995 added July 26, 2005 at 6:10am
Restrictions: None
26th July 2005 - Spain today!
Yesterday was a bit weird. Had the biggest argument with Dad, I called him an arsehole...and he screamed at me. He's never been so angry...like ever. I mean, I was already crying...but to hear my laid-back dad criticise and be nasty about my Mum just pushed me over the edge.

Basically...Mum wants to take us to see my grandparents who I haven't seen for years (because my Dad "forgets" to take us). I would really like to see them, because they are very old and very ill. Dad promised me he'd take me and Katie before April. He never did. And we got into an argument about the fact that Mum wanted to take us. He thinks it's because she's trying to be cuniving and nasty to him. I didn't agree. So yeah...Katie almost cried because of the way he was screaming at me. I've never called any adult I respect by any sort of name like that. Was a little strange. Then I got screamed at...

Anyway, that was a bit shit. Last night was great though. People liked my hair *Bigsmile* Which was fab. Me and Martin kinda lost people...but that was how I wanted it, since he didn't really know my friends that well. He thinks he can't dance, but if he just relaxed a little and just went with the music, he really can. Was such a laugh though, got a little bit tiddly (and again, I knew when to stop *Bigsmile* which I was proud of.), had a lot dances with my lovely boyfriend, and basically just had so much fun with him. I'm going to miss him so, so much this week...I'm waiting for him to wake up. He's downstairs in the front room. And I'm bored...grrrr....And hungry....why can't he just wake up lol. Oh well...got to be at the airport for 6pm...doesn't feel like I'm going away...seems a bit surreal really, been so busy the last couple of days. Probably sleep lots of the plane. Am very tired *yawn*. Not hungover, either. Which is very nice *Bigsmile*...well I'm going to wake up sleeping beauty, since he told me to last night...if he remembers lol. I really do love him...

Have a good week without my blogs to read *Pthb* lol. Take care all.

© Copyright 2005 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/361995-26th-July-2005---Spain-today