*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/362269-Summer-15-Kalimat-162-July-27
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #982524
Online journal capturing the moment and the memory of moments. A meadow meditation.
#362269 added July 27, 2005 at 5:32pm
Restrictions: None
Summer: 15 Kalimat 162 (July 27)
"Outside the building, the people would gather, awaiting the news of the dreams. The helper would come out from time to time and hang the freshly-recorded dreams for all to see. And the people would read, and be amazed, and go away refreshed and fulfilled."

from: "Invalid Item"   [] by A Guest Visitor


2005-07-27
late afternoon, 78 degrees. 76 in Topeka, KS. 80-85 in Mumbai (Bombay), India.

Well, if Brandon is in Topeka, maybe I'll get to see him. He has this wonderful voice that brightens up the day when he sings.

As for India. News reports that some areas got 37 inches of the wet stuff in one day. At least 200 are dead and the bodies just float on by. Nothing that severe here this year.

2005-07-27
afternoon, 76 degrees. It is 100 in Fayetteville, NC with a humidex of 109.

The entry for today, the Fifteenth day of Words, will probably be short. Did my wash and that took 6 hours and now I'm fighting with the computer.

They made me a 'preferred author' today. Lotsa help that's gonna be if I can't straighten my upgraded account by Sunday!

Last three days have been a rollercoaster. Sunday was great. Monday dismal. Tuesday hopeful. Today elation followed by aggravation.

At least it isn't hot! Beautiful day of clear sky and puffball clouds. Quite depressing in a way. It takes me to other places and times I do not wish to travel to and life here is still very on-the-edge.

100 degrees in North Carolina. That means my Aunt Dot is hiding in the house. No sense going out in the heat. She loves to walk but is nobody's fool. Not even Mother Nature's.

SENSED YESTERDAY:

European chafer wiggling on its back; lemon poppyseed muffin; orange, grey and clear blue sunset; glow of a backup light shining on the wall.

© Copyright 2005 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/362269-Summer-15-Kalimat-162-July-27