*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363784-First-and-Foremost
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #911202
My first ever Writing.com journal.
#363784 added August 4, 2005 at 9:23am
Restrictions: None
First and Foremost
thank you, mr. problematic content, for the ever-so-generous gift of a premium upgrade. it's much appreciated and i promise to put it to good use, even if it means creating a thousand static items, each one extolling your kindness. no matter what you'd have us believe, you are such a sweetheart--people like you are what make this site a success.

same thing to mariposa, who sent me a gorgeous merit badge earlier this week--i'm absolutely appalled with myself for not thanking you publicly, earlier...consider this an even more zealous "thank you" to make up for its tardiness.

much love to you both.

today is going to be a great day. without the "even so." kim just had her five-year anniversary with the company, so we're all going out to a japanese steakhouse for lunch, company card is paying, yay, and then hal says take the rest of the day off, YAY, and when i get home amazon.com will have delivered something wonderful to my door, and then i will veg till it's time to do something else, and then i get a phone call at bedtime.

till then, i have to finish this story. a carefully selected outside set of eyes are going to look it over, eventually, and if it doesn't pass muster i'm tearing it up.

here's where i could put the answers to another survey, if i felt like looking around for a good one.

© Copyright 2005 mood indigo (UN: aquatoni85 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
mood indigo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/363784-First-and-Foremost