*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364361-Lacerated-Ass-Cheek
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#364361 added August 6, 2005 at 10:06pm
Restrictions: None
Lacerated Ass Cheek
It happened yesterday on an errand to Office Depot...

I arrived at Office Depot in desperate need of the restroom. After 4 cups of coffee, I had to tinkle really bad! I entered the restroom to find the "normal size" stall was out of order. My only other option was the "anorexic size" stall. I went into the stall and covered the seat with toilet paper. I pulled down my pants and panties and turned around for the squat. When I turned, my taut naked ass cheek scraped across the metal sanitary napkin deposit box. YES! How nasty is that?

I'm talking about a serious 2" laceration. I heard my flesh rip and it started bleeding instantly. I was puzzled at this point, thinking that metal box has got to be one of the nastiest things in that bathroom. All those dirty fingers opening the lid to toss in their bloody pad or tampon. *Sick* So, what do you do? You can't go out in the restroom foyer and wash your ass in front of the sinks and mirrors, can you? I blotted my ass and decided to make my way back to the office for some proper disinfecting. I was really pissed cuz I had on my good panties, now destined for a permanent stain.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/364361-Lacerated-Ass-Cheek