*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/370295-Bloody-Hell
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#370295 added September 2, 2005 at 12:03pm
Restrictions: None
Bloody Hell
My fucking mouth hurts. I spent 3 hours of grinding, drilling and poking, yesterday, in the dentist's chair. I paid $500 dollars for a couple of day’s worth of pain. They whole right side of my head and neck hurt and I want to go home. I'll suck it up and stay til the kids go home. I already paid for the gas to get to work so I might as well stay.

I got 9 shots on the right side of my mouth yesterday. I have a temporary crown and should get the permanent one in a couple of weeks. I'm such a wiener when it comes to needles. I'd rather bang my head into a cement wall over and over than have a shot. The whole time I was in the dentist's chair my ass and feet were sweating. Half way through the procedure I went to the restroom to dry my feet and fan out my panties. They were soaking because I was so nervous. I drove all the way home with a sweaty ass and wishing I had a car with a crotch vent. I used to have a car that had a crotch vent....it was really nice on those hot Texas days. Oh well, so much for the good ol' days.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/370295-Bloody-Hell