*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/370802-5th-September-2005
by Kira
Rated: 18+ · Book · Teen · #931545
I'm always confused or worrying about something, and here I let it all out.
#370802 added September 5, 2005 at 9:04am
Restrictions: None
5th September 2005
I'm happy. I feel like everything is sorted with Martin, I'm happy that Nanny is improving...and I feel good about myself. Nanny is able to have a drink without any help, to sit in her chair, talk and make jokes properly again, all things that point to improvement, and it's wonderful. Martin...I just love him so much.

I miss the caravan. I miss showering together, I miss falling asleep together, I miss making him his coffee, I miss the time when we walked down the beach at sunset and just talked...I really wish I could live with him...I'd enjoy it so much and I could make him happy.

It was great seeing him yesterday after having not seen him for a week...but I miss him now lol *Frown* Supposed to be getting work done today, but I just feel a bit icky. Headache, period pains, and bleh. And we have no hot water, which sucks ass.

Oh well...school starts again tomorrow. I don't really know what to expect. I haven't done all the work I was supposed to...but I was planning to do it last week, but we were seeing Nanny. I'm sure they'll understand that I was genuinely busy working and being away, and that the only chance I had to do my work was last week, but Nanny fell extremely ill. I'm trying to do my Spanish...Theatre Studies...I can't remember! Psychology, I can't remember which part I was supposed to do...but I'll do something. School's just going to be weird. I'm going to try so hard though. I'm going to start doing netball, I'm going to settle down and concentrate. It'll be good for my relationship aswell, not having to see him all the time. I really will have to give up so much time I'd want to see him, but it'll be good for me. I need to work hard. I need to do my best so that I can go to Newcastle and do Psychology and get where I want to be.

*sigh* I have to go get dressed and buy Mum food :-S Have a good day everyone.

© Copyright 2005 Kira (UN: hateislove at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kira has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/370802-5th-September-2005