*Magnify*
    October     ►
SMTWTFS
  
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371831-Kids-are-nasty-little-bastards
Rated: GC · Book · Adult · #994563
No purchase necessary.
#371831 added September 9, 2005 at 2:41pm
Restrictions: None
Kids are nasty little bastards!
Once a month, our department has a yummy Ruth Deritis cake to celebrate all the staff birthdays for that month. Today was the day. Ruth Deritis is the cake champ queen. She rocks and has caused me to gain several pounds since the start of my employment here at TSD. I blame her for that but I am week and can't turn down any Ruth Deritis cake!

I had just finished my lunch and was in my office eating a piece of her fine chocolate cake with chocolate chips baked inside. Yum Yum....Yuck! All the sudden three staff come into my office and tell me that there is shit all over the wall in the girls restroom. The shit has run down the wall and there is a pile on the floor. The Feceologist that I am........I had to investigate and see for myself. Holy Fucking Shit! It was gross and stunk to high heavens! I'm talking major funk! I think the little girls ass is rotten or something.

I did some investigating and found out it was this little 1st grader. I pulled her out of class to ask what the fuck happened. She had shit all over her shoes and the back of her legs. I had somebody take her to the Health Center to take a shower. When she finished....I made her help the janitor clean it up.

I really don't give a flying fuck if you think I'm a bitch. I know you are thinking that this poor little girl had an accident and she shouldn't be held responsible for that. BULL FUCKING SHIT! That cute little shit fucking rubbed it all over the wall AND she shit herself on the bus this morning TOO. Fuck her! She's a dirty little shit and needs to learn to use the fucking toilet. Kids are dirty and should be punished.

Needless to say.....I wasted a perfectly good piece of Ruth Deritis cake. I'm kinda pissy now.

-Marv-

© Copyright 2005 -- Marv -- (UN: marv at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
-- Marv -- has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/371831-Kids-are-nasty-little-bastards