*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373715-Water-water-everywhere-but-not-a-drop-to-drink
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1011865
The everyday life of me
#373715 added September 18, 2005 at 2:54pm
Restrictions: None
Water water everywhere but not a drop to drink
So I met up with one of my friends today for swimming and it was a fiasco trying to organise it. We talk for days saying we'll go but we never actually say what time we're meeting and stuff so I get a call at 10:30 about it and the swimming baths/gym where I'm a member close the public swim in half an hour so when we do sort out where to go I have to pay for a swim at a different pool.

After the accident last week I did get a bit jumpy for being in a car again but thats because she was driving really close to the back of another car and almost reversed into someone while parking because she didn't look around until I yelped.

Apart from that my days been pretty slow with visiting my nan. Oh and talking to my ex who was drunk and says his feelings for me haven't changed and he misses me. I really need to talk to him while he's sober!

© Copyright 2005 Darklighter (UN: letforeverbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darklighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/373715-Water-water-everywhere-but-not-a-drop-to-drink