*Magnify*
    September     ►
SMTWTFS
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374611-Public-Transport-Sucks
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1011865
The everyday life of me
#374611 added September 22, 2005 at 3:12pm
Restrictions: None
Public Transport Sucks
The last two days were odd for me.

Yesterday I went to visit my sis so I could give her a few things back which meant travelling 2 hours on the bus with no leg room by myself leaving me to listen to music all the way there, after travelling for that long I'd marry whoever invented the CD player, lol.

While I was there I met up with this guy I'd been talking to for a while to see what he's like in person and that was quite cool strolling through stores and sitting in cafes. Also I was given a magic 8 ball for free in a random clothes shop called Fish*.

After travelling home again for another 2 hours and being sick of my parents again I decided to go over someones house whos a friend of a friend I've never met and it was quite fun especially after said friend turned up, I still don't get why I have to like him so much. Emotions are really confusing and annoying.

Today just completely sucked. I DID have a date but I had to stay at home to wait for my dad to help him move things. He said he'd be back in the morning but then turns up in the afternoon meaning I had to cancel because my date had to go back to college. This meant I had nothing to do but stay in and I was bored to tears!

Anyway, hopefully tomorrow will hold some entertainment.

© Copyright 2005 Darklighter (UN: letforeverbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Darklighter has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://shop.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/374611-Public-Transport-Sucks